Reference ID: tac-1-6e7b2-1f299266ab
Location: Corporate Centre
We need a Financial Analyst to prepare and deliver critical reports and analyses to internal management in support of strategic and operational initiatives. This position will also provide analytical decision support for senior management, divisional sales teams and production facilities as needed, as well as research and develop additional tools and analyses aimed at providing useful insight into operating results and other aspects of the company’s performance.
Duties and Functions:
Standard reporting and analysis (50%)
- Review and analyze daily/weekly/monthly financial transactions to ensure (a) accuracy of results, (b) consistency across divisions/locations and (c) adherence to company policies & guidelines
- Become a key user of the Corporate ERP system and accompanying Business Intelligence reporting application using both to develop relevant reports and dashboards for use in Finance and other functional areas of the business.
- Assist in the design and preparation of standard monthly reporting packages, annual operating budget, periodic forecasts, financial materials for monthly Executive Committee meetings and quarterly required bank sumbissions
Issue resolution, data research and new analysis/metric development (40%)
- Analyze trends and actual vs budget variations in revenue, expense and working capital components
- Assist all divisions and locations with issue resolution and data research as needed
- Based on general observation as well as management input/feedback, develop new analyses and/or metrics designed to track operational initiatives, support business decisions and/or inform management about a topic or trend
Process improvement / systems maintenance (10%)
- Identify and implement process improvement opportunities within Finance as well as other functional areas of the business
- Participate in inter-departmental and inter-regional project teams focused on various process development / improvement initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Preferred experience includes 3+ years of public accounting, private manufacturing/distribution, and/or international/multi-location organization
- Proficient skill level in Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel & PowerPoint
- Epicor experience preferred
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits, including performance based bonus program, reasonable health insurance, company paid retirement, paid time off, disability insurance, life insurance and flexible spending accounts.
For consideration please send your cover letter, resume, and salary history or requirements to email@example.com.