Inside Sales Rep - Koala
Reference ID: tac-1-7f50a-82d6e4c499
Location: Corporate Centre
Sells goods for wholesalers and manufacturers in technical, electrical and crafting fields. The Inside Sales Representative focuses on exceeding the customer’s needs by providing service to the customer that reflects the overall business objectives.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services.
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, or credit terms.
- Quote prices, credit terms, or other bid specifications.
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers’ needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Negotiate prices or terms of sales or service agreements.
- Maintain customer records, using automated systems.
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Prepare sales contracts for orders obtained, and submit orders for processing.
- Select the correct products or assist customers in making product selections, based on customers’ needs, product specifications, and applicable regulations.
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information, such as selling strategies or marketing information.
- Previous sales, customer service and administrative experience; minimum of 2 years preferred
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- Ability to assess customer needs, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with a high degree of attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence a sale
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Epicor a plus
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus, but not required
Minimum of High School Diploma/GED