Assistant Marketing Manager, E-commerce
Reference ID: tac-1-91f62-a6e756f56a
Location: Corporate Centre
The Assistant Marketing Manager, E-Commerce will be instrumental in strategizing, updating and analyzing our B2B e-commerce website to become the category leader. This role coordinates all aspects of our Tacony Online site, including content, strategy, and analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Content: Create and maintain accurate web content including copy, images, navigation/categorization and pricing for product pages, home pages and landing pages. Serve as a liaison between the web, creative, marketing and sales teams. Troubleshoot as needed, coordinating with IT, Web and customer support teams.
- Strategy: Partner with the Digital Marketing team to design and implement targeted, automated marketing programs to increase traffic, new visitors, engagement and conversions. Develop and execute site optimization best practices and product promotions to grow year-over-year e-commerce sales.
- Analysis and reporting: Study and interpret web analytics, sales results, competitive activity and market research. Work with the marketing and web teams to optimize the sites based on consumer insights and SEO best practices.
Qualifications / Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, online marketing, strategic communication or similar
- 3 years’ experience in e-commerce, including content creation, SEO/SEM, web analytics and sales analysis
- Strong business acumen and retail math skills
- Understanding of new and emerging web technology
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office and experience using content management and project management systems. Some HTML and basic photo editing skills helpful. Experience with Magento preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with wholesale/distributor channels and/or B2B marketing preferred
- Must be energetic, organized, detail-oriented and consistently meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Must be able to work independently, as well as collaboratively with other team members
If you are interested, or you would like to refer someone you believe would be an appropriate fit for this position, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.