Reference ID: tac-5-487b5-ad0bcf79b0
Location: Powr-flite & Cfr
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager responsible for project execution, market research, market analysis, market positioning, schedule tracking and timely delivery to interim milestones, as well as leading product meetings, providing status to management, identification and management of barriers and risks. The successful candidate will work directly with senior internal stakeholders and external customers across all areas of the business.
Essential functions include:
- Development and maintenance of product requirements by working directly with sales, engineering, production and management
- Product leadership for assigned products from development, production, and improvement
- Develop and maintain project schedules, including tracking of all project tasks, dependencies and risks. Identifies and tracks project issues as well as coordinates resolutions of the issues.
- Be a product expert and participate in technical advisory roles as required. Interact with customers at the technical level, as required. Provide sales training to associates and foster a learning and growth environment.
- Develop product strategy and positioning based on market research and customer feedback
Ideal candidate should possess:
- Bachelor's Degree and five years’ experience as a Product Manager or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Commercial floor care industry knowledge is a plus
- Able to work well with multidisciplinary teams and multi-location organization
- Project Management experience or Project Management certification is a plus
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits, including performance based bonus program, reasonable health insurance, company paid retirement, paid time off, disability insurance, life insurance and flexible spending accounts.
For consideration please send your cover letter, resume, and salary history or requirements to email@example.com.