Reference ID: tac-6-e7c32-2661b08dce
Location: Nancy's Notions
The Direct Marketing Analyst studies trends and scrutinizes results to create stories of actionable insight. The analyst makes recommendations and works with cross-functional teams to influence the continued success and growth of the company in all its marketing efforts – from acquiring, retaining, and reactivating customers to increasing sales and profitability.
· Create meaningful insights about existing and target customers by compiling and analyzing metrics and trends on campaigns, the customer file, and product mix.
· Provide insights in written, oral, tabular or graphical formats to aid in decisions leading to increased sales, market share and profitability.
· Develop, enhance and continuously improve circulation plans based on historical data, economic factors, industry trends and house-file growth.
· Analyze merchandising results, identify trends, and make recommendations on where opportunities exist for improving sales and profits
· Develop timely and accurate analysis of campaigns in order to help determine an optimal contact strategy for all customer segments (i.e. list selections, recency, frequency, monetary spends, method of contacts, etc.).
· Develop test strategies, matrices and procedures to ensure the accuracy and statistical validity of tests for various marketing projects and campaigns
· Manage the preparation and timely delivery of mail files, lead the data hygiene/cleansing processes, and ensure data integrity of files.
· Manage the set-up and execution of campaigns and tracking codes in operating systems.
· Create ad-hoc reports and queries to provide insights to team members across the organization.
· Maintain opt-in status to ensure compliance with all regulations.
· Assist with the management of miscellaneous income programs such as list rentals, package insert programs, etc.
· Proven ability to use information to gain meaningful insight
· Strong problem-solving skills.
· Strong analytical mindset and a passion for data analysis and discovery.
· Experience with or working knowledge of business statistics
· Excellent computer skills with advanced knowledge of Excel, databases and query tools.
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a time-sensitive environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or statistics, or relevant professional work experience
· 1-2 years of experience in direct marketing