Reference ID: tac-2-ffb88-ac88d51a29
Location: Powr-Flite, CFR and Tornado
This is an excellent opportunity for a student enrolled in an Engineering program to obtain hands on experience in a Manufacturing facility.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts research and analytical studies to develop design or specifications for manufacturing products
- Takes a hands-on approach to solve problems and qualify processes including but not limited to proper documentation of standard work procedures, evaluating ergonomics and process flows.
- Performs the actual production processes and operations, as designed.
- Takes initiative to work with production personnel on process or product improvements, cost reductions and efficiency enhancements
- Confers other engineering personnel to clarify and resolve problems
- Develops and maintains Operation Method Sheets (OMS) and Sequence of Events (SOE) procedures
Qualifications / Education / Experience
- Must be currently enrolled in either an Industrial Engineering program or a Mechanical Engineering program at a local university.
- Must be Junior, Senior level or above.
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Proactively addresses challenges in an effective manner
- Able to read, understand & carry out instructions and directions
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds. Additionally, this role may operate machinery, equipment and/or hand tools.
There are no direct reports