National Accounts Support
Reference ID: tac-3-1a252-b21693b629
Location: Powr-Flite, CFR and Tornado
The National Accounts Support position is responsible for providing excellent customer service to support National Sales Account customers as well as the National Account Outside Sales staff. This role is in direct contact with Commercial Floor Care (CFC) customers in support of our CFC brands. The ideal candidate shows sincere interest in callers’ needs, is attentive to detail and enjoys meeting/exceeding customers’ needs and expectations.
Duties and responsibilities
- Convert orders for processing from EDI to Epicor including order entry and creating PO’s.
- Receives customer calls and emails regarding issues and/or concerns. Responsible for collecting information and creating a case in Epicor. Ability to quickly collect and record accurate information and resolve the issue or concern to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Creates and maintains service tickets and service ticket reports. Tracking, verifying part numbers for online catalogs and/or customer price list.
Responsible for setting up trade shows including, ordering catalogs, promotional items, necessary equipment and ensuring the trade show fees are paid.
Work with the National Account customers to maintain and update product information spreadsheets.
Work with National Account sales staff on pricing, new customer contracts, and customer account maintenance.
Some reporting as requested by Manager.
- Knowledge of principles & processes for providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with a high degree of attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Epicor experience preferred but not required
- Clear and effective communication skills (verbal & written)
- High School Diploma / GED, required
- Previous sales, customer service & administrative experience, 2 years preferred
- Experience with Epicor, preferred but not required
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish), preferred but not required
Normal office environment