August 2020, St. Louis, MO - Tacony Corporation hosted its annual Baby Lock Tech virtually this year, live from their studio in Fenton, MO.
This year’s event hosted nearly 600 independent retail store attendees from across the nation and introduced the new product line up from the Tacony Sewing Division.
The new product line-up showcases the revolutionary and cutting edge technology that sewing enthusiasts have come to expect from Baby Lock sewing products.
Key new products include:
- The top-of-the-line Solaris 2 embroidery and sewing machine achieves project perfection:
- Displays stitches and embroidery designs directly on the fabric with the IQ Visionary™ Projector. Resize, move or make other adjustments with the touch of a wireless stylus – all while seeing it happen in real time before you sew it out.
- The 10-5/8" x 16" hoop is Baby Lock’s largest hoop yet. It makes it possible to stitch out your biggest embroidery designs with fewer rehoopings. There is also a 10-5/8” x 10-5/8” hoop size perfect for quilt blocks.
- IQ Intuition™ Monitoring App keeps track of your project’s progress with this convenient feature that alerts your phone when the bobbin needs to be changed, if a thread breaks, if a thread needs to be changed and when stitching is done.
- Create your own designs and quilt motifs with ease using the IQ™ Designer and IQ Intuition™ Positioning App. Draw directly on the screen, scan in your favorite artwork, upload an existing file to the Solaris 2 using a USB drive, or wirelessly send designs to your machine from your smart phone using the IQ Intuition Positioning App. Your art will be instantly converted into an embroidery pattern.
- With End Point Setting for Sewing, achieve perfect stitches using the built-in camera and end point sewing stickers. Simply place the sticker where you want your stitch to the end, activate the endpoint sewing feature and sew with confidence!
- An upgrade is also available for customers who currently own the original Solaris embroidery and sewing machine.
- The top-of-the-line Venture multi-needle embroidery machine allows sewist to embroider free from limitations:
- With 10 needles available, enjoy continuous embroidery. No need to stop and change your thread for each color change. Simply set and walk-away.
- The Baby Lock Venture comes with four hoop sizes, including an impressive 7-7/8" x 14" embroidery hoop for large designs.
- IQ Intuition™ Monitoring - Keep track of your project’s progress with this convenient feature that alerts your phone when the bobbin needs to be changed, if a thread breaks, if a thread needs to be changed and when stitching is done.
- Use IQ™ Designer to create your own designs with ease. Draw directly on the screen, scan in your favorite line art or upload an existing file. Your art will be automatically converted into an embroidery design!
- The NeedleCam™ Digital Camera lets you see from the needle’s point of view, so you know exactly where the needle will drop. Also, you can use the Perfect Positioning stickers included with your Venture to place every design with extreme precision.
- The Euphoria Cover Stitch serger machine allows sewist to achieve a professional edge:
- With just a gust of air, ExtraordinAir™ instantly takes thread through the looper. Threading has never been this fast, easy or extraordinary!
- Use the needle threader for quick and easy threading of each needle with just the touch of a lever.
- Easily stitch on large projects and use optional attachments with room to spare.
- Increase or decrease the tension for the chain/cover stitch looper thread with one conveniently located dial.
Additionally, retailers learned about several new Baby Lock accessories, including easy-to-use magnetic “sash frame” embroidery hoops, new cap frames for flat billed caps, handy magnifying lenses and more. These new accessories will be available exclusively at Baby Lock retailers.
“We’re excited about all the new sewing products we have available to both our retailers and consumers. These new products will take their creative journey to a whole new level. And, with an increased interest in sewing, we know we have just the right products for everyone,” Susanne Voss, Director of Brand Marketing, Tacony Sewing Division.
To learn more visit www.babylock.com.
About Tacony Corporation
Founded in 1946, Tacony Corporation is a privately held manufacturing and distribution company which provides your world with better solutions for sewing, cleaning and home. With more than 400 associates in 7 offices around the world under the leadership of CEO Kristi Tacony Humes, Tacony’s mission is to create long-lasting relationships that are based on trust and feel like family. For more information, visit www.tacony.com.